DTE Energy Operations Analyst in Detroit, Michigan
The future is bright at DTE Energy! We are the largest electric and gas utility in Michigan with an aspiration to be the best-operated energy company in North America. We are a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Detroit, Michigan with businesses in 26 different states.
DTE Energy’s utility and non-utility businesses are poised for significant growth. We look forward to working with highly motivated and team-oriented individuals to energize our efforts of growing economically and environmentally.
We care for our employees and prioritize their health and safety first. Recently, DTE Energy has been recognized as an outstanding place to work and has received the following accolades:
· Gallup Great Workplace Award for 5 consecutive years
· 7th on Indeed’s annual “50 Best Places to Work” award
· Metropolitan Detroit’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to work For
· J.D. Power Customer Satisfaction Award
· Professional Women’s Magazine/Black EOE Journal “Best of the Best”
· Computerworld’s 100 Best Places to Work in IT
· Best Employers for a Healthy Lifestyle Gold Award
· Detroit Free Press Green Leaders Award
DTE Energy is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, disability, national origin, citizenship, height, weight, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law.
Provides analytical, budget, process, and systems support for work unit. Ability to work independently and identify appropriate course of action to analyze issues, recommend solutions, and administer programs. Manages or coordinates various administrative programs. Performs analysis, research, and studies and prepares various reports.
** Key Accountabilities:
- Develops project plans, identifies resources, and ensures tasks are performed to
Independently identifies and resolves problems.
Plans and leads major projects, conducts meetings, and may informally leads
- Performs investigations and analyses, utilizing operating system tools for
statistical, trend, and/or root cause analysis, etc.
- Prepares and presents findings and recommendations to management.
High school diploma or equivalent, required. Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
A minimum of three years’ experience in an analytical role.
Intermediate-to-advanced analytical and project management skills.
Knowledge of gas operations preferred
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel
- Ability to develop/coordinate cross-functional work groups and projects,
yielding optimal results
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with
people at all levels both within and outside the company
Working knowledge of the various DTE systems (i.e. CSB, Maximo).
Maximo and CRM experience preferred.
Job: Gas Distribution Operations & Maintenance
Title: Operations Analyst
Primary Location: Michigan-Detroit
Requisition ID: 11154